MO*KAN DockDogs Club First Timers Introductory Lesson – September
September 8 @ September 8 - September 8$10
1:00 pm – 4:00 PM
If your dog has NEVER jumped at The Dog Pool you are welcome to come out and give it a try for a $10 donation per dog.
You must register and pay in advance: https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=15157501&appointmentType=6434233
What to bring:
1. Your dog should wear a regular dog collar that is flat. You can also use whatever collar you use to aid in walking and controlling your dog, but a flat collar will be needed for on the dock. Expect the flat collar to get wet.
2. 6 ft or shorter leash. NO RETRACTABLE LEASHES ON THE PROPERTY!
3. Dog Crate
4. Camping chairs
6. Dog Bowl and water
8. Sunblock and Sunscreen
9. Dog favorite floatable toy
10. Wear shoes that can get wet
11. +/- swim wear- you can get into the pool with your dog
12. Drinking water
Please note: If your dog is timid around people and may or may not bite please inform a staff member. Your dog is absolutely welcome and we want them to feel as comfortable as possible.